1. Introductory Provisions
2. Operator and Contact Details
2.1. The Alive App mobile application (the “Application” or “Alive App”) is set up and operated by GTS ALIVE Group s.r.o., identification number (IČ): 09296727, with its registered office at Na Maninách 1092/20, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, entry no. 334013 (“GTS Alive Group”).
2.2. Operator’s contact details:
- Written communications: GTS ALIVE Group s.r.o., Na Maninách 1092/20, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
- Email communications: email@example.com
3.1. The Application is intended for all individuals without restrictions (the “User”), including holders of any of the cards issued by the Alive Profile operator, based on the selected country (the “Card”).
3.2. The Application is also intended without restrictions for all persons that use other services provided by the Alive Profile operator in the relevant country.
3.3. Any use of the services by a user under the specified legal age provided for by the applicable legislation in each individual country shall be subject to approval by the person exercising parental supervision. Age verification takes place during the last step of the Alive Profile registration – for more information about age limits and verification requirements for individual countries click here.
4. Application Functionalities
4.1. The purpose of the Application is to provide a digital ID card, access to an individual Alive Profile that would keep and display any issued ID cards and cards, purchased insurance products, and other functionalities.
4.2. Overview of functionalities:
- Discount search = this function will show you the nearest partners providing discounts or benefits for selected Cards; the relevant results can be sorted according to various criteria;
- Possibility to access an Alive Profile in different countries;
- Verification of e-identity via email for the possibility of using Card-related services;
- Language selection based on device settings;
- Preferred country selection based on device settings;
- Application login;
5. Using Alive App
5.2. The User agrees that any data and declarations to be provided or made will be true, accurate, and complete.
5.3. The User undertakes to protect its device and Application access. In case of any risk, the User undertakes to notify GTS Alive Group without delay.
5.4. The User shall not cause damage to other Application users or impair the reputation of GTS Alive Group or its affiliates.
5.5. GTS Alive Group expressly prohibits any interference with the technical contents of the Application, any copies of the Application or installation of any software that interferes with the Application or alters its functionalities.
5.6. The Application contents, texts, graphics, software, and other aspects thereof, including the Application display and layout, are subject to copyright and used exclusively by GTS Alive Group. It is not possible to reproduce, download or otherwise distribute any contents without the express written consent of GTS Alive Group.
5.8. GTS Alive Group shall not be liable for any damage or harm arising in connection with the use of the Application by the User or third parties (whether with or without authorization).
5.9. GTS Alive Group shall not be responsible for the availability of the Application and/or any parts thereof.
5.10. The User shall not be entitled to any compensation for damage or harm due to the unavailability (even partial unavailability) of the Application or any functionality of the Application.
5.11. GTS Alive Group may carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the Application or any parts thereof; consequently, the Application or any part thereof may be unavailable.
6. User Authentication
6.1. In order to ensure that the User can securely sign-in to the selected Alive Profile, it is necessary to authenticate such User or verify such User’s primary email, as appropriate.
6.2. The authentication process shall be as follows:
- The User enters his or her email address and password and submits such data to activate his or her Alive Profile.
- The User receives a confirmation email for the purpose of verifying the provided email address. The User uses the relevant link to verify his or her email address.
6.3. The User shall create his or her access to the Application using the given email address and password (the “Application Login”). The Application Login protects User’s access to Alive Profiles; it is permanent to ensure easy use of Cards in individual countries. The User must create a strong enough password in accordance with the requirements of the Application; he or she shall protect such password, shall not disclose it to any third parties, and shall notify GTS Alive Group of any unauthorized use. The User undertakes to change his or her password regularly in the Application settings. If the User forgets his or her password, it can be reset using the Application.
6.4. Once the User is authenticated, he or she can sign-in to the selected Alive Profile of the relevant country at any time during his or her use of the Application. Information about the processing of personal data in connection with the User authentication process is available here.
6.5. User’s email address is verified in terms of its credibility – i.e. whether it exists and whether it is actually used by the User. The verification must be completed within 24 hours. If the verification email is not confirmed by then, the User must repeat the process.
6.7. Moreover, the verification is a necessary first step for ensuring the Alive Profile registration/activation and use of any services thereof. If the User fails to activate or register/sign-in to the Alive Profile within 24 hours from the email address verification, he or she will need to repeat the verification process before signing-in to the Alive Profile. If the User does not verify his or her email address, he or she can still use the Application as a website – i.e. as an information source.
7. Alive App Termination
7.1. The contract for the provision of services in connection with the Alive App shall remain in full force and effect, until terminated by the User and/or GTS Alive Group.
7.2. GTS Alive Group may cease the operation of the Application or alter the Application at any time.
7.3. Users may cease to use the Application at any time (and terminate the associated contract) by uninstalling the Application from all their mobile devices.
7.4. The contract is terminated once the uninstallation is complete and/or 7 working days from the notice of termination of the Application operation given by GTS Alive Group or after the User submits his or her request for termination to GTS Alive Group.
7.5. The Application functionalities specified herein cannot be used once the contract is terminated; consequently, the User will not have access to his or her Alive Profile, for example.
8.1. The User acknowledges that different administrators manage Alive Profiles in individual countries and services provided in connection with individual profiles may vary. The User usually registers his or her profile in a country, where his or her card was issued, whereas he or she may sign-in to his or her profile automatically. If the User travels abroad, he or she may activate a profile in another country and consent to the transfer of his or her personal data to another profile – i.e. to another data controller and profile operator.
- Alive Profile administrator: GTS ALIVE s.r.o., with its registered office at Na Maninách 1092/20, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, identification number (IČ): 26193272, Commercial Register registration: file no. C 78560 maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague;
- Individuals under the age of 15 need the consent of their legal guardian to use the services;
- Alive Profile administrator: Asociatia pentru Sprijinirea Tinerilor, Studentilor si Profesorilor (ASYST), with its registered office at Str. Domnita Anastasia Nr. 10 Et. 3 Ap. 5, Sectorul 5, Bucaresti, Romania, Registry no.: 17531821, maintained by the ONRC (the National Trade Register Office – Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry);
- Individuals under the age of 16 need the consent of their legal guardian to use the services;
United Arab Emirates, Oman:
- Alive Profile administrator: GTS ALIVE ME DMCC, with its registered office at Unit No: 3928, DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1, Jewellery & Gemplex 3, P. O. Box: 392173, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Licence Number: DMCC-073822, Registration Number: DMCC39822, Tax Registration Number: 100426366900003;
- Individuals under the age of 18 need the consent of their legal guardian to use the services;
9. Final Provisions
9.2. Any dispute that cannot be resolved amicably shall be decided by a competent court of the Czech Republic.
9.3. The User may file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority handles consumer complaints in a manner and under the terms and conditions provided for by the applicable legislation.
9.4. If the Application contains any links to third-party websites, applications/software or other services, GTS Alive Group shall not be responsible for their contents or such links.